The Coventry Inn

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: The Coventry Inn
From: "Dana P. Henry" <dphenry@americanteleport.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 1996 21:34:07 -0700
I had lunch and dinner today at Charles Runyan's Coventry Inn in Indiana,
PA.  It opened yesterday.  What a magnificant place.  I had an excellent
plowman's luch for lunch and another one for dinner.  Delicious!!!  Not
at all crowded yet, but before long the place will be packed, once the
word gets out that it's finally opened.  Next weekend (TRF Summer Party)
should be an amazing gathering at The Coventry Inn............finally.
Congratulations Charles, it was a long haul, but from what I can see it
was worth every minute.