Re: 1960 TR3A for sale (reluctantly)

To: farber@princeton.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1960 TR3A for sale (reluctantly)
From: JHarroun@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 09:31:24 -0400
Hank,

I'm out in California, so I don't think I could buy your car, but $5,000 to
$6,000 sounds like a very reasonable price for a "daily driver", especially
in good, un-restored condition.  There's a guy in town (Concord) trying to
sell a really ratty looking TR-3.  It has obvious rot, a broken steering
wheel, poor interior, and an expanded metal grille.  He started asking $3400
a few weeks ago and is down to $2800 last time I checked.  I would think your
car could fetch more like $8,000 if you really tried.  Good luck,

Jim Harroun