Oil mat from MOSS

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil mat from MOSS
From: "Bruce A. Krobusek" <74106.1335@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 28 May 96 09:52:24 EDT
> MOSS sells these "Oil matts" 36" x 60" or so. They say they soak up
>2 gallons of oil ?
>
>Has anyone any experiance with them over a chunk of cardboard ?

Those sound like the same mats I bought from Safety Zone (they were
cheaper there). Mine are a silver / grey color.

They do seem to work very well. One of the very nice things is that the
oil doesn't go through to the concrete (or whatever) below. One minor
disadvantage is that if you get a fairly large oil spill that it doesn't
necessarily spread out rhought the mat as it would with cardboard. I've
accidentally stepped in a small, old puddle of oil and tracked it into the
house. The wife did NOT appreciate that! Overall - I'd buy 'em again.

     Bruce

      Bruce A. Krobusek
        Rochester   NY
       tinyhost@aol.com