Carbs and MPG - I Win!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Carbs and MPG - I Win!
From: spitfire@zeu.tt.umist.ac.uk (Chris Boston)
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 21:00:34 +0000
Yahoo!!!

This weekend saw me take the spit out on the open road for the first time
since rebuilding my carbs. (I've been driving it daily to and from work,
but it's mainly on choke for that)

Despite throwing it around the windy roads of the british peak district at
some scary speeds (something to do with being followed by J-P in his GT6),
I managed to get 35.76 M.P.G. (that's British MPG), trashing the 14 MPG I
was getting before the rebuild.

I know it's sad counting miles, but at this side of the pond, a gallon
costs a lot of money.

Incidentally, I'm getting 26 around the center of Manchester.

Happy motoring y'all,

Chris.

--  " What is the use ", asked Alice, " of a book with no pictures? " --