RE: I've passed the bar, and I'm on a mission from God. (fwd)

To: gpetrola@prairienet.org
Subject: RE: I've passed the bar, and I'm on a mission from God. (fwd)
From: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 13:35:36 -0700 (MST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM
Greg,

If only everyone who had their day (or life) ruined by a lawyer
deserved it as richly as this...um..."lady" did.

It's a cheery story and I did enjoy it, but there's this dark
subtext about the disproportionate power lawyers have over you
when they get their dander up, or smell money.  We all live in
the shadow of a staggering, wobbly pile of law.  Lawyers have
the power to tip it all on your head.  Sometimes it's used for
good...

- Dan