Re: Rimmer Bros.

To: duhart@symbol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bros.
From: TR6Massey@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 18:47:30 -0400
In a message dated 96-05-13 08:19:41 EDT, duhart@symbol.com (DUHART JOHN)
writes:

>Hey Dave,
>
>       I found Rimmer Bros on the net back in March.  I just received their
>Cat. last Friday.  I am going to put together an order for some parts
>from them and see how it goes.
>
>       My questions are:
>
>1) How to they handle the exchange rate (or is that up to my VISA card)?
>2) How much do they charge for shipping (UPS Ground)?
>3) What has peoples experiences been?
>
>Thanks,
>JHD IV

John

People tell me to use the credit card whenever in Europe.  They spend a lot
of time getting the best exchange rate available.  Anyway, I just charged it
and that was that.

Shipping is not bad and delivery is about 1 to 1.5 weeks.  I forget exactly
since it was over a year ago.  The only two parts I've bought so far were
fine.  How about other's experience?

Dave
TR6Massey@aol.com