re: support

To: marshall katzman <mkatzman@email.njin.net>
Subject: re: support
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 17:01:27 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The wheel color is a silver..  Just about any auto parts house will have
Steel Wheel Paint in Silver.  There are two types - a smooth high gloss
and the other looks more like the rims when they are freshly sandblasted
(with a silver sheen).  The latter more closely resembles original.

FWIW: When I was looking for "true" wheels for mine, I found that
$35(each) was a fairly standard rate for those within tolerance
(balanceable).

|  CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator             INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu  |
|            Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.          |