Re: TR3 thermostats

To: Jamie Palmer <jamiep@cris.com>, "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>
Subject: Re: TR3 thermostats
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 20:59:05 -0700
Cc: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, triumphs@autox.team.net
>Any of the british folks on the net know of a source for the elusive, wild
>thermostat?

Here's  hint from an American, Series Land Rovers and at least one of the
Rover car engines use the same sleaved thermostat.  Also there may be a
larger store on Australia.

I've got a small personal stash for new ones for both my TR3 & Land Rover,
but I'll look for more to bring back for others while I'm at the Billing
Land Rover meet in the UK this July.  If I score some I'll offer them to
the group.

TeriAnn

twakeman@scruznet.com   <- NOTE NEW ADDRESS

Celebrating my tenth year on Usenet/Internet