Re: THE THREAD (almost nil LBC content)

To: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Subject: Re: THE THREAD (almost nil LBC content)
From: "Joseph M. Kramlinger" <kramling@tony.bc.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 13:46:43 -0600 (EDT)
Cc: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
 The driver of the pickup truck ahead
> of me, for no reason I have ever been able to determine, threw his truck
> into reverse and backed into me. The Police came and asked some questions
> of me and him. (He claimed I ran into him.) My neighbor stood up for me.
> The cop listened and then proceeded to write me for excessive speed and
> following too close. My insurance company agreed. After all, I was 17 and
> the other guy was 45. Obviously I was a speed crazy punk. I had to be; I
> was 17. I got charged with the accident and my rates went up for four years.
> THAT'S why you're lucky. I wasn't even guilty and I got a ticket! You

        This is why I try to refrain from flipping my big fat birdie
at other drivers in front of me.  Maybe my dad was right to leave the
snowplow on our truck when we moved from MN to FL.  That thing could
easily shred the tail end off any *ssh*le in front of me.  Wonder how
a spit or Wedge would look with a yellow 8' Western Plow up front? :-)
        Joey

On another note, does anyone know of TR7s in Central FL for > $1,000?