Caravan To Scottish Weekend, Carrollton, Kentucky

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Caravan To Scottish Weekend, Carrollton, Kentucky
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Thu, 9 May 96 07:15:00 EDT
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Attention Cincinnati-area LBC owners,

Miami Valley Triumphs and the Cincinnati British Car Club are going to
caravan to the Scottish Weekend festivities this Saturday, 11 May, at the
General Butler State Park in Carrollton, KY.  All LBC nuts are invited to
join.  There will be a British car show amongst all the other events that day.

We'll meet at the Bob Evans Restaurant, Sharonville RD and I-75, at 0800,
leave at 0900 sharp.  The drive is about an hour from there.  If you need
more information, email Ray Bolich at JKVK79A@prodigy.com, or email me.

Bruce "my mother's name was Duncan but that doesn't mean I'll eat the
Haggis; however, the rye whiskey..." Clough