TR-6 Suspension Questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 Suspension Questions
From: Gregory Urban <gurban1@gl.umbc.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 22:55:48 -0400 (EDT)
Well, now that I've bored everyone with my tires, it is time to move up
to the suspension.

I essentially need to replace everything (with what money, I know not).

So, here are the questions.

Shocks, springs, bushings.

My thoughts:  Stock springs, poly bushings (not the race Nylatron) or
stronger rubber bushings, Koni or Spax shocks.

I'm looking for a firm ride, but I'd like to keep the fillings in.
Mostly, I am trying to take advantage of the technology advances made in
the past 25 years.  I should be able to increase the handling of the car,
and at the same time make the ride less harsh.

As always, your suggestons are welcome and appreciated.

Greg U
gurban1@umbc.edu