Spitfire Paint Codes

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire Paint Codes
From: TRHeaven@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 14:56:16 -0400
Help!!!

The paint code on my 77 Spitfire 1500 is HAE.  What colour should that be?
The colour the car is painted now is yellow.  I was cleaning the underhood
area around the master cylinder (aparently it leaked in the past) and some
bubbled paint came off when I wiped around.  Underneath the yellow paint was
a green colour (BRG?).  I am sssssoooooooo confused!  I had planned on
getting the painted this fall/winter anyway.

TIA

Ron Nottingham
Dalton, Ga
77 Spitfire 1500  -  bright yellow (for now, maybe green, or who knows what
colour?)