Berry's Re: Antipodean greetings!

To: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Berry's Re: Antipodean greetings!
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 95 10:24:41 EST
Hey, Berry just gave me a brainstorm...what if we run a contest for the least
maintainable design on a Triumph?  Points will be given for inaccessability as
well as interval of maintenace.  My initial entry (I'm sure I'll think of more)
is the oil level check on a 5 speed TR7 gearbox.  Gobs of fun working on your
back around that exhaust pipe.  That engineer has died a hundred painful deaths
in my dreams. Better than replacing the rear spring on a Herald!

Bruce Clough