gif of tr250 & stripes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: gif of tr250 & stripes
From: thompson@ridgeback.East.Sun.COM (Keith B. Thompson - Sun)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 09:20:48 -0400
hi,

i have two questions:

does anyone have a picture of a tr250 in gif format
that they could send me? it could be from triumph
literature or photo of your own car. a 250 with
the distinctive striping across the front would be
the best.

which leads me into my next question: does anyone
know the details of the stripes on a 250? one of
my manuals has a photo of one with the stripes.
i would like to know the dimentions of the three
stripes and their color (from the photo they look white?).
location info would be usefull though we can probably
eyeball it. (was this a trimuph option? was it painted on?)

thanks,

kbt