TR6 Clutch Master Cylinder

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Clutch Master Cylinder
From: "Chris Bullock" <bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 95 10:17:51 PDT
Encoding: 11 TEXT
The clutch master cylinder in my TR6 is decorating the tips of
my shoes with small drops of fluid.  After continuous use
of the clutch, a small amount leaks from the grommet where
the clutch shaft passes through the firewall.  Any ideas if
a clutch MC repair kit would do the trick?  Parts catalogs
list components for .75 in. bore and .7 in. bore.  I am not
sure how to determine which one I have ('73 TR6 - Girling).
Any suggestions for this fledgling mechanic would be appreciated.

Chris Bullock
1973 TR6   CF389U