Re: Thanks for sump/oil pump advice<9510041514.ZM6538@zeu.tt.umist.ac.uk

To: Chris Boston <cboston@zeu.tt.umist.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Thanks for sump/oil pump advice<9510041514.ZM6538@zeu.tt.umist.ac.uk>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 1995 16:26:05 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
>Is it because I didn't lubricate it?

I thought that you were mean't to fill the pump with oil first to prime it!

>Do I have to take the sump/oil pump off again?

Probably....But I seem to remember someone saying on the list a while back that
you can pump oil into the pump with an oil gun from the pressure switch hole(Or
somewhere like that), Anyone care to enlighten us.

>Is there a god?

I say NO, but we all have our own ideas on the subject, so I'll shut up before
I get flamed :-)

>Help, please Help, PLEASE HELP!!!

This sounds desperate!!! :-)

Rich