Re[2]: TR4 buyer

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: TR4 buyer
From: Bruce Harding <Bruce_Harding@ccm2.hf.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 95 13:31:00 PDT
Text item:

        TeriAnn,
        A friend of mine just purchased a TR4A from another PTOA club member for
        $2500.  It was a very solid car all around but un-restored orginal.  It
        was running fine. A dis-assembly start to occur to resore.  It would
        take very little to get it back on the road as is.  If it was min I
        would put a new paint job on it and freshen up the interior and drive
        it.
        Bruce_Harding@ccm.hf.intel.com
        57 TR3
        66 TR2000
        75 TR6
        70 Austin Mini Cooper S

Sorry to blast this to everyone, but the original sender's address bounced.

I was asking about prices for a TR4 (not A) with very good body but could have
poor engine/trans, poor wheels.

I was trying to find out how much money I would need to save before
I could sell
the MGB & replace it with a TR4.

What do you have?

TeriAnn