TR7 insurance - who?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 insurance - who?
From: Jason Clark <gjclark@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 21:19:16 -0500 (CDT)
Well, I've just about got my TR7 road-worthy, and conveniently got my
plates in the mail today, and now I'm looking for insurance.  GEICO won't
insure me because a) I'm not 25 and b) I have a parking-lot accident.  No
tickets.  It's a '79 convertible that the State of Illinois insists is a
'80, with the stock engine/5-speed/differential etc.  Any recommendations?

jason

*   Jason Clark                                                           *
*   gjclark@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu / jclark@college.antioch.edu                  *
*   DOROTHY:  You're a very bad man!                                      *
*   WIZARD:   Oh, no, my dear!  I'm a very good man.                      *
*             I'm just a very bad wizard.                                 *
*   _The Wizard of Oz_                                                    *