Re: Nuts and bolts, TR250

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nuts and bolts, TR250
From: "R. Kyle Schmidt" <rkschmid@novice.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 18:55:55 -0400

On Thu, 3 Aug 1995, Chris Kantarjiev wrote:

> First, I highly recommend that everyone who is even marginally interested in
> fasteners (i.e., you are considering replacing or substituting, or have
> occasion to use a torque wrench) buy and read Carroll Smith's "Nuts, Bolts and
> Fasteners". Then read "Prepare to Win" by the same author. It's all about race
> cars, but the truth it, it's directly applicable to our cars.

While we are at it, I would reccomend 2 other books by Carroll Smith:
Engineer to Win (I think it is his best) and Tune to win. All books are
applicable to our cars even though they are written for racing.

These books are available from Motorbooks International (in Osceola,
Wisconson). They have a 1-800 number, but I am unaware of it right now.
1-800 assistance should be able to give it to you.

R. Kyle Schmidt
Lucas Three Position Switch: Dim, Flicker, Off.