VTR National feedback

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Scions of Lucas <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR National feedback
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 95 14:56:46 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
Greetings all,
We did this last year (after Asheville) and now that Rockford is
behind us, I'd like to ask for the input of anyone who went to
Rockford. What did you like/dislike? What did the ISOA folks do
that was innovative/appreciated or ill-advised/unappreciated?
In short, we want to hear everyone's opinion.

We have a real interest in this as, of course, we have the national
for '96. So we really pay attention to this kind of feedback in our
planning. It also feeds back to the national board so suggestions and
such can be passed on to clubs hosting or contemplating hosting future
National Conventions.

Please copy me directly on your responses, since my mailer is older than
dinosaur droppings and can't edit from the digest. (I know, I'm really
asking for it here, since *this* group has never been known for being
circumspect about expressing opinions, but hey, if you don't ask you
don't know!)

Thanks,
Rik Schlierer
Chairman, VTR '96
Albany NY

Rik Schlierer                 "Weekends don't count unless you
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US         spend them doing something
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY  completely pointless" (Calvin)