TRF/Moss

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF/Moss
From: TechTeach@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 22:34:40 -0400
TRF:
I've also noticed that things have gotten very slow on TRF's phone lines.
Their system doesn't answer for 10-12 rings and then I'm on hold long
periods. I've gotten into the habit of having something else to do when I
call. But, I've always been happy with the quality of the parts that they
sell.

Moss:
I needed ball joints and shocks to complete the rebuild of my TR6's front
end. TRF was out of stock on ball joints so I ordered both from Moss. I asked
about the quality of their shocks I was told that they were original
equipment made in England. The sales person on the phone went so far as to
say that they  were purchased when BL sold their parts stocks. When I
received the shocks they were in plain white cartons with a made in England
label on the end. When I took the shocks out they had a gold Made in India
sticker on them. After returning them I ordered a proper set from TRF.

One man's experiences for what it's worth...

Richard Leopold
75 TR6