re: Triumph World mag

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Triumph World mag
From: "Jerry McDonald" <mjm@art.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 13:22:14 -0700
on:Fri Jul 21, Keith Bennett@bbc.co.uk wrote:

>Hello Everybody,
>                I picked up a copy of the latest Triumph World on the way
>to work this morning. It's got articles on the 2500S, a TR3A rally car,
>an immaculate Herald 1200 coupe, the lynx prototype, an article on
>Triumph sales in America as well as more Triumph history and Graham
>Robsons column. In the news section there's even a mention of Egil's
>2000/2500/2.5pi web pages! Well done Egil!

Do any of the US subscribers to this list get this mag? Is it difficult ot get
hold of?

--
This is an all-terrain sig. Use at your own risk.

1961 TR4 CT1272L        |\T R/|      __o    ___________
1977 Honda Civic CVCC   ||\4/||    _`\<,_   | o o o o |
1976 Schwinn Varsity    \|||||/   (_)/ (_)  | o o o o |
1992 Trek 830           _\|||/_             -----------
                        TRIUMPH                LEGO
                                            The Brick

Jerry McDonald: mjm@bobo.ca.boeing.com (work)