TR3B Frame Specs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3B Frame Specs
From: JPepper752@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 10:15:08 -0400
I am in the process of evaluating the frame from my TR3B.  I'm new to the
list, so if this topic has been dealt with in the recent past, I apologize
for bringing it up again but I would appreciate the advice of anyone with
knowledge of this area.

I have several photocopied pages for a shop manual for a TR2 (source of the
photocopied pages is unknown).  These pages explain how to set up the frame
for measurement.  They identify the where and how to measure information.
 The information I don't have is what the dimensions are supposed to be from
various points on the frame in relation to the datum line.

Can anyone direct me to a source for this information, preferably one
reasonably near to Annapolis, Maryland or provide the necessary dimensions.

All help will be gratefully appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jack Pepper