Re: TR4A manifold wanted

To: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR4A manifold wanted
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 07:58:15 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Sun, 16 Jul 1995 DLMAssoc@aol.com wrote:

> I'm looking for a usable TR4A manifold for my TR4, and hope to find one at
> the Rockford show.

        I don't think you can use what I paid as a gauge on what you'll
        pay however back in `86 I paid $20 for a two HS6 SUs AND the
        manifold they were attached to. The fellow I bought them from was
        in the process of installing a 380 Corvette engine & running gear in
        a TR4A that had been crashed heavily at one time (which doesn't
        speak too highly of his judgement).

        BTW look for me on Saturday at the NATC... I'll be driving a
        Non-standard green TR4 with custom Roll bar and gold Panasports.
        Work and lack of wearwithall keeps me away this year...

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois