TR6/GT6 cam differences

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6/GT6 cam differences
From: paisley@boulder.nist.gov (Scott W. Paisley)
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 18:27:13 -0600
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net
I found a local salvage yard that has some decent stock cams for my
TR6.  (I'm going back to stock from a performance cam) However, the
salvage yard guy isn't sure which ones are GT6 cams and TR6 cams.  Can
someone tell me how I can tell the difference when I go there?  I
could pull mine first, but I'd like a sure fire method so that I don't
end up worse than I already am!  :-)  I'd like to pick one up this
friday (probably today, if you read this) or saturday, so please
respond to me, and CC the list...

Thanks to those "in the know" on this one.

-Scotty