Greg's Spit Quiz, part query

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Greg's Spit Quiz, part query
From: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 16:08:36 EDT
Okay, round one at Greg's Dead Spit Quiz:
   You had spark, you had fuel...did you have air?  'sitting outside'...gunk
in the air filters?  (shows you how much AAA *loves* my business. :-))

Part II:
   I find that my center dash support for Amanda (71 TR6) has essentially
managed to shred its left hand floor brace (cracked aroud the bolts, etc.) In
addition, there's a couple holes in the covering, and (worst) whichever DPO
put in my radio cut the hole at a slight *angle*.  Enough to drive me barking
mad on long drives. (Can we say retentive?)  I have a Pioneer removable deck
I got that I'd like to put in, and given all this, does anyone have a center
dash support they'd like to get rid of?  TRF wants a fairly large sum of cash
for them.  I can't remember offhand how much, but I remember feeling cold
chills about the ribcage when reading their catalog. Thanks!

-JB