clutches

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: clutches
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 09 May 1995 09:51:25 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Once again, thanks for all the help regarding my recent clutch problem, well in
the end I finally sorted it out.  It turned out to be a faulty pressure plate
which didn't seem to be applying even pressure around the friction plate, so I
installed a new(ish) pressure plate and friction plate scrounged of a mate and
the problem is now a distant memory.  The bloody gearbox still crunches a bit
though, mainly due to running it with no oil in it, so it looks as if a new
'box is on the cards anyway. Oh well we live and learn.

Bye for now

Rich'the spits working and the weathers crap' Jackson.