Re: documentation on the demise of Triumph

To: Jeff Wagner <JWAGNER@jmail.umd.edu>
Subject: Re: documentation on the demise of Triumph
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Sat, 6 May 1995 07:24:26 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Fri, 5 May 1995, Jeff Wagner wrote:

> Hey folks,
> I quickly scanned my old Road & Tracks but found nothing.
> Does anyone know of a specific book or magazine article
> that would fill the bill?
>
> TIA,

        Try  AUDACITY MAGAZINE. Last year there was an article on
        the demise of the British sportscar industry. I think the
        article was entitled the demise of Triumph... or somesuch.
        At least the word "Triumph" appaered in the article's title.

        Failing that Graham Robson's book TRIUMPH FROM TRICAR TO
        ACCLAIM (available from Classic Motorbooks) should do the
        trick...

        Good luck!
        Greg

gpetrola@firefly.prairienet.org                 1962 Triumph TR4
        "That's not a leak... My car is marking it's territory!"
Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois