Re: Roller Rockers & TriumphTune

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roller Rockers & TriumphTune
From: searle@indigo.ucdavis.edu (Philip A. Searle)
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 20:05:13 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>If TriumphTune/Moss has Spitfire roller rockers, please let me know! I would
>be amazed at their change of heart. I called a few years ago to ask about
>GT6/Spitfire parts and they practically hung up on me!...........
>
>Larry

Yes, TriumphTune do list a roller rocker conversion, at least they did.
It's listed in my catalogue (6th Edn) which must be about three years out
of date now. They carry a lot of Spitfire/GT6 stuff and also cover TR2-6,
Tr7/8 and Dolomite Sprint.

Their catalogue is well worth a look.

Phil Searle
WWW:  http://www-chem.ucdavis.edu/~searle