Re: Re[2]: Roller Rockers

To: "LARRY E SNYDER" <LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Roller Rockers
From: gschneid@nicmad.nicolet.com (Gary Schneider)
Date: Thu, 4 May 95 18:57:41 CDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Larry wrote:
>If TriumphTune/Moss has Spitfire roller rockers, please let me know! I would
>be amazed at their change of heart. I called a few years ago to ask about
>GT6/Spitfire parts and they practically hung up on me! It's like I was asking
>them if they carried dog turds or something. I haven't talked to them since.

Never had the (dis?)pleasure of dealing with them, but they sure had some
fun TR6 stuff I couldn't find here like a choice of four grades of road
springs, 3 exhaust systems, LSD's, etc. I'll look at the catalog tonite,
don't recall if it covered 4 cylinders.

--
Gary Schneider, Nicolet Instrument Technologies
phone: 608-276-6172, Fax: 608-273-5061, Internet: gschneid@nicmad.nicolet.com