Fuse Box question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuse Box question
From: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 19:47:05 EDT
Hi all...
  Okay, having now ruined a perfectly innocent screw through application of the
presumably improper tool, a light dawns.  Are the big Philips-looking screws
that hold the fuse box assy to the inner wing Pozi-Drive?  (sheepish grin)
'cause mine are still fastened firmly shut.  Positively Riven about the top,
though.

...Here's to expected decent weather in N.E. area...Boston->NYC (paintball
game) NYC->Boston for me this weekend.  Amanda's got new tie rods ends...and
she steers so *sweetly.*  The Stainless exhaust system has a great tinny
burble that I didn't expect, too...safety fast, all.

-JBZimmerman!