Wheels and Parts list mistake

To: RGS03%ALBNYDH2.bitnet@UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU
Subject: Wheels and Parts list mistake
From: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 16:00:41 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I just located an error in the SOL mega parts guide.  Wheel Wizards in
Atlanta do not work on wire wheels and their phone number is (404)451-6333.
They do straighten steel wheels though for $79 a piece plus $12 to
dismount and remount tires plus $45 to refinish the wheels.

Does anybody know of a place that can do this for cheaper?  I've already
decided that if I have to go to Wheel Wizards I'm going to get my local
place to dismount and remount the tires for me and refinish them myself.

                                        -Thomas

Did you know that if the throttle hinge bolt between the carbs on a TR6 is
about to fall off you can get incredible gas milage but every 1400cc Civic
can blow you off the road?  I made a sixty mile drive on less than an
eighth of a tank because it was late and raining and I was really tired
and didn't know what part of the linkage was loose.