RE: Moss

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Moss
From: DANIELS@LMSBV3.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 14:21:52 -0500 (CDT)
from ian@on.bell.ca:
>  I've heard of "Moss" a few times now from this group, can someone email
>me their phone number? Are they better than TRF?

Moss Motors is very MG oriented, but have a good supply of Triumph and
other LBC stuff, too.  Their TR6 catalogue was better than TRF's before TRF
came out with the complete 6 catalogue a couple of years ago.

When I first got my TR6, I just called their 800 number and requested a
catalogue --- they sent it out via overnight express!

The entry from the "monster list":
Moss Motors
PO Box MG
7200 Hollister Avenue
Goleta, CA 93116
Orders: 800-235-6954 Outside CA (except Alaska)
        800-322-6985 CA only
Info:   805-968-1041
            963-0741

Lee M. Daniels   Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding   Texas A&M
 daniels@tamu.edu            (409) 845-3726          Fax (409) 845-9351