Re: Hello There

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hello There
From: gschneid@nicmad.nicolet.com (Gary Schneider)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 95 12:30:16 CST
Kyle wrote:
>So, I look forward to continued banter, and I just have to ask... If I put a
>Rover 3.5L V8 in my Spit, since it weighs less than the 4 banger, due I need
>to upgrade the brakes?

Ha ha, nothing like a little humor and irony to launch a list. Trying to
generate a couple megabytes in the first week, I see. I'd suggest upgrading
to Land Rover brakes and suspension, since they use the same motor. :-D

TR6, autocrosser, pit crew for SO's Mini & Midget, Brit-car-lister

--
Gary Schneider
Nicolet Instrument Technologies, 5225-4 Verona Road, Madison, WI 53711 USA