Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 11, Issue 284

To: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>, Gary via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 11, Issue 284
From: Gary via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 09:40:57 -0800
Well Theo,

With your little board, I just cut a roughly V shape notch in the old
board (its too much trouble to remove

it entirely).  Stock bulb now illuminates it the same as the stock
speedo.  LEDs can be much brighter and

one could then actually use a "dimmer" function, not needed with stock
bulbs.

Do you still sell tach kits?   Mine is still working great.

Gary