Re: [Tigers] hardtop headliner extra material?

To: "Alex Haugland" <ahauglan@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] hardtop headliner extra material?
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 10:22:15 -0400
Alex:

You aren't geting a lot of feedback, and I just saw your request. The
headliner material is riveted to a metal strip at the front and then folded
back to the rear and pulled tight. That metal edge has a sharp edge and
could easily cut through the liner material in time, so this extra piece
supplied by SS is to lay over that edge under the headliner to cushion and
protect it from possible damage from that strip.

I've attached a photo of that area...

Also, the headliner does not cover the "C" pillars....it fold under itself
just down past the top of the H'top window. Another photo is attached.

Best of luck with your project..

Dave
B382000450