Re: [Tigers] Wiki

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wiki
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 19:45:48 +0100
Mr Corbett might be this one based on his geographic knowledge. (I did
say might)

http://www.192.com - search Eric corbett in Manchester, there is only one.

It is about 5 miles from em and I am aunaware of any significant Tiger
populations in the area or long term Tiger experts other than those from
the known contributors to the UK club.
Don't reacall any Rooted development staff living in the area either.

Of course, the internet has the power to make a mouse appear an elephant.

As many have said, regurgitating text from published books doesn't make
them accurate if they are wrong in the first place.