Re: [Tigers] Aluminum Radiator

To: Brent Edinger <banana111@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Aluminum Radiator
From: Alexander Washick <alw6464@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 23:34:18 -0500
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Brent   Where did you get this radiator? I don't even see that they list
one for a Tiger. Was it custom made? I have a aluminum radiator that is
from Dale's Restorations in Cal.and it fits perfect and solved all of my
cooling problems and I run a mildly modified 302 with air conditioning on a
daily basis and I live in Florida. Many believe that his is same as
Griffin's but that is not the case for many years. He designed his own they
are made for him. It is a great product and out performs the Griffin! How
do I know? A few years ago, I called Dale to see if he had a Griffin and I
didn't want to wait for the Griffin to be made to order. He took the time
to explain what differences were and it sure proved right for me as I had
used all the cooling mods listed on Tigers United and others and was still
having big problems!! If this Fluidyne was made to fit your car and doesn't
then I would send it back and talk to Dale.  Al