[Tigers] The next generation

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] The next generation
From: mike schreiner <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:13:54 -0700 (PDT)
The older I get, the angier I get (but lets not talk politics)  ...all joking
aside...I am 60, but I have a 21 year old daughter...she grew up riding in
Sunbeams as I did in my dad's Hillman and neighbors alpine.....I have a nice
Alpine in the garage for her when she graduates college and she will havemy
other Alpine and Tiger one day.....So there will be many siblings of Sunbeam
owners  in the mix for the next generation...Our cars will outlive us!   Mike
Tigers@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums