[Tigers] GT quarter window escutcheons

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] GT quarter window escutcheons
From: "Lynn Wall" <cars@wt-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 09:35:20 -0600
All,

I have for sale a set of GT quarter window escutcheons that are PERFECT.
They are just back from the Christianson's Chrome shop and are flawless.
Christiansons is probably one of the best, if not the best, chrome shop on
the west coast.  Much of the chrome at pebble beach comes out of this shop.

These are hard to come by and during the restoration of my MK1A I purchased
a set of new bronze castings done by Steve Alcala.  This is the set I have
for sale.  The castings done by Steve are pretty good to begin with but
still required an enormous amount of effort to get perfect prior to
chroming.  I sanded and sanded then sent to a polisher to get perfect, fit
them to my quarter windows and only when all that was done I sent them to
the chrome shop.

These fit Alpine GTs, MK1A and MKII (I think that is all)

If you need a set for your restoration please contact me offline.  While
they are expensive I am asking less than I was told they were worth.

Lynn