Re: [Tigers] Chilling Friday Video

To: "Sandy Ganz" <sganz@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Chilling Friday Video
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 12:35:11 +0100
speaking of which, that video prodded me into action and after a
couple of weeks of research i test drove an r5 turbo2 this morning.
its a truly amazing car - i've never driven anything so fast through
corners.  this was a very original car with the factory 185hp upgrade.
i'm probably going to buy it, but i'm looking at a couple of others
next week.  there are only 50 of them in the UK.