Tiger books & Rebuilt 302 engine available

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger books & Rebuilt 302 engine available
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:16:23 EDT
If any listers are interested, I have a couple of Tiger books and a rebuilt
302 Ford engine available. The books are: "Tiger -The Making Of A Sports Car"
new edition by Mike Taylor, and a Sunbeam Tiger 260, 289 V-8 Shop Manual by
Motorbooks International. Both books are in next-to-new condition. I will sell
both for the best offer over $35 PLUS shipping/postage.
   The engine is one I won in a drawing two months ago and is a completely
rebuilt 302 Ford. It has been bored .030 over, crank reground, new Crane cam,
lifters, HEI dist, etc, etc, etc. The engine is in the Buffalo, NY area. Anyone
interested can E-mail me, or better yet call me at (716) 632-7420, and ask for
Bob.

                   Bob Lerch, Formerly B382001828LRXFE