Re: Mk2 On Epay

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, <Fhsloth3@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Mk2 On Epay
From: "Erich Coiner" <e.coiner@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:20:41 -0700
Wrong.
The car is NOT in Portugal and the "owner" is NOT out of touch with the
market.

The Ebay seller is a scamster.  He is appealing to your greed.  The car is
far away so you cannot inspect it personally. He wants you to send money
sight unseen. If you do, you will never see your money or the car.

You have been warned.

Erich