Don Adams Rare Poster

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Don Adams Rare Poster
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 12:08:19 -0700
Our thanks to Ken Orr, and CAT, for sharing with the Tiger List the
autographed lithograph presented at a 2004 CAT luncheon event honoring
Don.  We, and all members of CAT, are looking forward to their special
Tiger Tales publication honoring Don.  Thank you, gentleman, for sharing
with those who are not members.  Such generosity is a laudable gesture
UNITING Tiger enthusiasts, a primary CAT goal.

The rights to this signed poster belong to CAT, and are being shared
with you for your personal pleasure.  Although I am sure this has great
emotional and historic interest, it is meant for your private use alone.

This poster has been added to our TigersUnited.com Don Adams page:
http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/adams_d/default.asp

Steve
--
___