Black Holes

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Black Holes
From: Tim Caron <ltacaron@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 16:34:03 -0700
I have a 1965 Alpine Series IV, and it has a hole and rubber cover (roughly
four inches in diameter) on the right hand side of the transmission tunnel,
about two inches back from the false floor. It's used to access the tranny oil
filler. However, my 1965 Mk I does not have a hole at this location.

My initial thought on seeing the EBay vehicle when it first listed (I admit
that I didn't look too closely at the photos) was that it was a conversion
car, since the description stated "Tiger Alpine," and since no tag numbers/tag
photos were provided. Alternatively, that it was a genuine Tiger, but had made
extensive use of an Alpine for body parts. Has anyone emailed the vendor to
inquire further about this car and its pedigree?

Tim Caron
B9472651