Re: Pertronix

To: Ron Fraser <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Subject: Re: Pertronix
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:56:42 -0600
Hi all,
Based on what they fixed between the Ignitor and the Ignitor II (most
importantly, the 'feature' where leaving the key on would leave the coil
energized regardless of whether the engine was running) I'd go with the
Ignitor II. I bought one to do tach testing with - I can look up the
part number for you if you can't get it elsewhere.

Best regards,
Theo