Sunday!!!

To: "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>, <Wwirth@optonline.net>,
Subject: Sunday!!!
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:51:51 -0400
Hey New England:

Don't forget that Sunday is British Car Day at the Museum of
Transportation in Brookline MA!  Everything British on wheels will begin
to gather on the Museum's lawn at around 9:00AM, or maybe earlier.
Don't miss the fun!

Some of our regulars have weaseled out with lame excuses such as being
at Mid Ohio or Goodwood, both of which had the nerve to schedule events
on OUR weekend. They must be spoken to.  But what about the rest of you?
Come on down and join the fun!  It will be great to see all of you and
to discuss upcoming events, trade ideas, etc.

For info, the museum is at:  www.mot.org <http://www.mot.org/>

Or you can drop me a line here, and I'll try to get a reply out by
tomorrow evening at the latest.

Sorry if you got two of these.  ##$@%% Comcast bombed out on me the
first time.

Stu Brennan