Re: Reverse T Bar

To: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Reverse T Bar
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 07:55:14 -0700
Robin,

The CAT club sells a book full of Tech tips.  I recall there are several
articles on fixing this problem.  The cable that runs inside the tube broke.
You need to replace the cable and resolder a connection.

The simplest correction is the purchase of a NOS shifter handle.  Not cheap
but simple :)

Erich