Plates on

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Plates on
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 15:59:37 EDT
Well got a "safety check " this morning, got all the paper work shuffled
into the right piles for the bureaucrats, and got out my Visa card. Resulting
in
a new set of Ontario plates being on the Tiger, now and looks like I'm a
legal  immigrant. Passed without changing the u-joints in the lower steering
column,  but they came today so that's next.Now that it can't decide if it's
going
to  rain or hail, next drive may have to wait till later. Thanks for the help
all.....cheers