Tires

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires
From: "Bill Rogers Motorsport Memories" <milward@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:09:20 -0700
Thanks for the plug info - next question.

I always buy my tires from Tire Rack and need some more.  With the 50's
technology suspension on the Tiger I put the largest tire on the car that
would fit stock dia. wheels without external wheel arch mods ie 205-60/13.
There used to be a choice but now Tire Rack lists Sumitomo @$42 hmmm...
Hoosier slick race tires, and what I have worn out and need, Kumho VictoRacer
V700s. Unfortunately when I ordered in March they were out of stock till the
end of April, then May 10 and now October!

Does anyone have a source in SCCA since I think they were used by the Ford
spec racer class?  Perhaps thats where they all went.

Bill